[C320-list] Missing Aft Cabin Door

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 12:12:07 PDT 2023

 Removed mine after several times catching belt loops.  Try Catalina yachts parts dept
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 07:20:45 PM CDT, Aaron Laskowski via C320-list <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:

 Hi All,

I recently purchased a '98 Catalina 320 and I didn't realize it right away, but the door to the aft cabin was removed and is missing. Not a huge deal, but it is just one of those things that will bother me to the end of days. Could anyone advise where I might be able to source a replacement door? Or am I going to have to fabricate a new one myself? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!

Many thanks,
Aaron Laskowski
#497 Spirit in the Sky
Long Island, NY