[C320-list] Perkins motor mounts

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 11:30:41 PDT 2023

Hey Jeff-
Could you explain more about the process you followed that "was not very difficult"? I have vibrations from my Perkins Perama M30 that aren't bad if I motor at certain rpms.  I don't detect any problems with my mounts. However, I have wondered if replacing  my mounts would help  at other speeds.
I support parts4engines as a great source.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 1:24 PM, Jeffrey Brown via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   We also bought these from parts4engines last year, arrived in about a week. Changing them was not very difficult either.

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Catalina 320, Hull 78
(949) 350-5123