[C320-list] Using DeBond to remove forward hatch

windswept at stx.rr.com windswept at stx.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 11:45:23 PDT 2024

I am trying to determine whether I want to try DeBond Marine formula to
remove the forward hatch.  About 20 years ago when I was more stupid than I
am today I installed the hatch using 5200.  Now the bedding leaks so it
needs to be rebedded.

1. It says on their website that DeBond is safe to use on aluminum.  Does
anyone know if DeBond will damage the anodized coating?

2.  If you have done this before with 5200 how much did you need?

Thanks,

Larry

1995 C320 #246