[C320-list] Swim Ladder and Dinghy Davits

cdusold at ardmore.net cdusold at ardmore.net
Thu Apr 11 09:36:30 PDT 2024

   I have a lightweight line with nylon snap clips on each end. It goes
   between the aft railing the ladder hooks to and just above (or below
   depending on your point of view) the last step. T is cut to length so
   that the ladder is held parallel to the water. It can be reached in the
   water and the snap can be removed from the ladder. I’ve tested it. I
   also have a trailing line with carabiner that I hook to the ladder if
   conditions warrant it.
   Chuck Dusold
   256-763-1484
   My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I
   am.