[C320-list] Holding Tank Vent

Mark Calisti mjcalisti at msn.com
Sun Apr 14 19:04:31 PDT 2024

I was doing some pre-launch checks and noticed half of the plastic covering on the holding tank vent (I think it is the holding tank vent) on the exterior starboard side of the hull was no longer adhering to the metal vent. I figure I can glue it back and the lower portion of the vent will still be exposed. The covering goes around the vent about 270 degrees. The other half is still adhering to the other side. What is odd is that there is no vent at all that I could see similar to the vent further back on the starboard side by the transom. I figure it would be on the exposed area. Any ideas?

Mark Calisti
Wayward 749
Solomons, MD