[C320-list] Does Your Bilge Pump Suck?

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 12:07:57 PDT 2024

 Hello All, My 23-year-old Jabsco Electric Bilge Pump (Diaphragm) Model: 37202-0000 quit working at the end of last season.  I took it apart and saw no obvious failures yet but did find an end piece of a "tie wrap" inside the pump, somehow past the pre filter.  Maybe it was the problem.  I found I could buy a rebuild kit for the pump and am currently proceeding with that.  The Kit from PumpVender.com is #JA 37182-0000, $133 and includes Con Rod, Diaphragm, Valve set, Pulsation damper. Some parts are NLA but they do have motors.
Ken Geiger2000 #765 Northern Dream