[C320-list] Does Your Bilge Pump Suck?

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 18:31:03 PDT 2024

 Now that it is out and apart It will be rebuilt and the old parts kept as spare after a treatment of rubber preservative.
Ken Geiger #765
    On Thursday, April 18, 2024 at 08:42:41 p.m. EDT, Troy Dunn <troutwarrior at gmail.com> wrote:

Ken
I had a similar issue with my replacement pump.   I got overzealous cleaning the bilge and washed some sort of small broken piece of fiberglass into the pump.   It got lodged in between the little holes in the intake valve (inside the pump) and kept the rubber flap open.   After I cleared that part it all worked well again.   If your rubber valves look deformed or the edges are rough then the rebuild kit is the way to go.
Regards
Troy DunnHull#514