[C320-list] Rain water under the floor boards in the galley

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:15:39 PDT 2024

Could you have a leak in your water heater or galley sink plumbing (lose
whale fitting/split tubing)?  That could be sending water into the area you
describe?  You could add some food coloring dye to your water holding
tanks, and over a week or two see if the water under your galley
floorboards is that color.  You are in a cold zone, so something could have
gone awry with wintering your plumbing.  Just a thought.  I've also had
whale fittings under the galley sink split on me from just the water
pressure as they aged.
-Christian 1994 C320 #138 "Canuck" Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL