[C320-list] Rain water under the floor boards in the galley

Tong Yi laowai1975 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 06:28:27 PDT 2024

Hi. It is my opinion that the water comes from the sliding hatch. I have
the same issue which I consider minor. The cabin sole under it or removable
by some screws to reveal an access hole about 5 inches in diameter from
which you can sponge up the water. Early on my ownership I overfilled the
aft water tank and some water got there.  Just my 2 cents.