[C320-list] No shore power

Bob Hoyt rehoyt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 09:17:27 PDT 2024

This week I noticed that I had no shore power for my 1994 320.
Specifically, there is no power to the AC side of the main panel in the
cabin. I confirmed that there is 120 volts at the stern smart plug and the
breaker in the aft port locker. With the breaker switch on there is power
on both sides of the breaker. I don't see any loose wires but it is very
difficult to trace the wires in this confined space.

My boat is at the Pensacola Navy Marina and the problem is that it is very
hard to get marine electricians willing to do what is necessary to get on
base.

I'm not aware of any junction boxes between the stern and cabin breakers.
Any other thoughts? Thanks

Bob Hoyt
Ikigai
Hull #154
Pensacola, FL

--

*Robert (Bob) Hoyt MD, FACP, FAMIA, ABPM-CI*

*Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Internal Medicine*

*Virginia Commonwealth University*

*Richmond, VA*

*CAPT (Ret) USN*

InformaticsEducation.org  <http://InformaticsEducation.org>