[C320-list] Does your bilge pump suck

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Sat Apr 20 10:06:14 PDT 2024

 The original design 37202-0000 is out of production.  You might find New Old Stock somewhere in USA,  there is a new replacement part
37202-2012.    Just google it.  Or rebuild your old pump easily with a Kit as I did.  google it.   Buy Jabsco 37202-2012 Heavy Duty Shower & Bilge Pump in Canada Binnacle.com,  looks like there is now a 7320-2-2024 new model

Jabsco 37202-2012 Heavy Duty Shower & Bilge Pump 12 Volt

Ken Geiger

    On Saturday, April 20, 2024 at 12:45:13 p.m. EDT, Dennis Cookson via C320-list <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:

 Thanks for this, Troy. I can find something like this in the UK, but it’s £300 for an old design. Hoping I can find something equally efficient for less, perhaps one of the Rule or Whale models.

Dennis Cookson
‘Catalina’ 0577