[C320-list] No shore power

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 11:35:01 PDT 2024

Art-
Are you truly talking about another breaker than the one Bob already described (the main on/off switch near the rear electric input plug for the boat)?
Dave Hupe

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Sat, Apr 20, 2024 at 12:39 PM, ART HARDEN via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   There is an additional circuit breaker in the port aft storage locker. It is near the refrigerator compressor. Check to see if that is tripped.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62
937.885.9380 (o)