[C320-list] Does your bilge pump suck

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 07:13:31 PDT 2024

Regards an anti return valve, do not know for sure but I think not.  Recall flow back when pump shuts off.
Ken  Geiger #765 2000

Sent from AOL on Android

  On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 7:26 a.m., Dennis Cookson<dennis at cooksons.net> wrote:   Thanks Ken. I see that the 37202-2012 is available here in the UK.  Oddly, its spec is inferior to the ParMax4, with a flow rate of 13L/min compared to 16L/min, and self prime to 2m instead of 2.5m for the ParMax4. But I guess it’s a more reliable and proven design.  Quick question - do you have a non-return valve fitted to the inlet hose at the bilge?  I don’t and it is not mentioned in the installation instructions, but it would clearly help to keep the system primed.

Dennis Cookson
‘Catalina’  #0577