[C320-list] Does your bilge pump suck

Dennis Cookson dennis at cooksons.net
Mon Apr 22 03:20:27 PDT 2024

I guess you are referring to the likelihood of the valve getting clogged with debris from the bilge, Troy, but various manufacturers make strum boxes for the bilge with integral non-return valves, so the water is strained prior to entering the valve. For example the Whale 830340.

Regards,
Dennis Cookson
‘Catalina’ #577