[C320-list] Adler/Barbour refrigerator

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Tue Apr 23 06:16:18 PDT 2024

I don't know about Nova Kool, but I've found the Dometic Cold Machine to be fine. I installed a new replacement six years ago, and it has been running continuously ever since.

The only problem I've had was a faulty thermostat.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone