[C320-list] Fresh water tank treatment

SARA SCHROEDER wanderingstar951 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 08:58:18 PDT 2024

I'm in Seattle and we have a wonderful company here called Gardico.  Here's the website:  https://www.gardico.com/

I get buytl tape, gaskets, o-rings, etc there.  Two O-Rings for the water tanks cost me a $5 bill.  If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to pick some up and ship them to you. I will have to measure the size I got but I don't get the impression the water tank size and cap changed throughout the years.  But I could be wrong.

Sara
Wandering Star
Seattle
#707/2000