[C320-list] Adler/Barbour refrigerator

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 07:24:56 PDT 2024

Regrettably, my frig drain is by itself straight into the bilge from the direction of the engine. My shower drains straight into the bilge right below the head door area (no shower sump and pump) .... we don't use it.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 10:19 AM, KEN GEIGER via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   On our Yacht the reefer drain hose connects to a 3-way valve and there-by shares a pump with the shower sump drain.
Ken Geiger2000 #765