[C320-list] Port light?

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 08:53:14 PDT 2024

Interesting to find out how this goes for you .... luckily haven't had this issue with mine.  Might the problem be the vertical outside joints on the frame?  I have repeatedly heard about digging out those seals and sealing them again to resolve leaks.

Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 11:44 AM, Jeffrey Brown via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   I have some water leaking in the side port light or whatever you call it. Trying to remove it so I can reseal it, but after removing the screws and plate that pulls it in I can’t get it out. Any suggestions? Maybe a heat gun to soften the sealant?

Jeff Brown
949-350-5123
Out of the Blue
Hull 77