[C320-list] Fuel tank gauge malfuction

john at frostnet.net john at frostnet.net
Wed Aug 14 12:20:33 PDT 2024

Mine has done the same since new. My memory is that Frank Buttler suggested the sender unit was put in 180 degrees from proper alignment. The sender hole pattern allows that. That puts the float in a position that it hits the wall before going all the way up. I never fixed mine because it is under the A/C unit and hard to reach.

John
2007 C320MKII
Hull  #1118
Lake Guntersville, AL