[C320-list] Autopilot replacement

Charles Munro charlesmunro13 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:48:18 PDT 2024

My Autohelm is also jerking and noisy as Bruce described. We don’t use it a lot but it is useful when motoring or sailing single handed.
I probably need to replace the belt and clean the rollers. Any tips about how to do this? To remove the wheel assembly is it just a case of unscrewing the wheel brake and then the large locating nut?
This is my first post so I hope it is received okay
Charles Munro
#1011 2005 Sabi Star
Sydney Australia
Sent from my iPad