[C320-list] winterizing/ oil change

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 07:02:41 PDT 2024

Hi Louis, make a list of things to do. There's lots.   I'll try and remember to send you my list by email.
Ken Geiger#765 Northern Dream

Sent from AOL on Android

  On Thu, Aug 29, 2024 at 8:46 a.m., Louis Friedman via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   Hey all,

Second winter coming up with our C320. last year I had the yard do all the
work other than removing sails and covering. Thinking about doing the oil
change, winterize stuff myself this year but I'm not particularly handy. I
did read the full summary someone posted on here a few years ago. It's
good.  Just worried I will miss something and royally screw up the engine!
Just to confirm, Boat in the water for oil change and out of the water for
winterizing engine and water?

Lou Friedman
MissAdventure #623