[C320-list] Facebook

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:07:35 PDT 2024

Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts.  I only know enough about FB to be
dangerous, never having joined.

Not surprised about ease of sharing pics on FB as well as it perhaps being
more entertainment based than the email list.  And I'm sure there is some
amount of useful info shared there as well.  I was just trying to assess
what I may be missing but it seems like the email list is still the center
of technical exchanges, so I'll hold off on FB for now.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206