[C320-list] John Esates and aC320IA officers

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 14:03:22 PST 2024

Hi Bruce - I went back through my notes from when I incorporated the
Association and was trying to track down administrative history. Following
is the best I can come up with for Commodores...but no guarantees! Perhaps
others can correct any errors or omissions.And from Wes Giles down, I am
especially unsure of the order.

John Estes (deceased)
Roger Elliott
John Langford
Linda Loux
David Isaacs
Orlando Duran
Wes Giles
Russ Monaco
Bruce Stumpp
Sean Kaldor
Kirk Mueller (deceased)
Jerry Taylor
David Allred

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD