[C320-list] Running rigging

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 08:50:30 PST 2024

 Jerry-
A huge savings DIY compared to having a rigger do it for you. Also, very easy provided you are smart about joining to new halyards to the old and pulling then through the sheaves. Find a sale on good line.
Your boat manual should have specs for type of line, diameter and length.  If not, we can help.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32