[C320-list] [EXTERNAL] Re: Larger fuel tank and hello

Michael Weinstein Michael.Weinstein at lcps.org
Wed Feb 21 06:04:57 PST 2024

Thank you! I was aware that the frame needed reconfiguring, but that is the part of the job I haven't been able to visualize.  Nor do I have much of a clue of how to remove glassed in wood - but, hey, learning opportunity.

Your email makes me realize I should really get the old tank out and look around before pulling the trigger either way.