[C320-list] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Larger fuel tank and hello

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 13:11:14 PST 2024

Hi,

When we purchased our 07 MkII we also has a diesel leak which was found during survey.

Same problem diesel in bilge which smelt bad. In our case the leak was the weld in the filler elbow on the tank. We had the tank removed by PO and welded and all good since. It took a while for the smell to go but all good now.

The leak was difficult to find, the shipwrights pressure tested it to find it.

Good luck, Ian Neale. Solutions 1122.

Sent from. my iPhone