[C320-list] Need a 2-blade prop

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 06:46:22 PST 2024

My boat (1994 with Perkins) has a 2-blade Flexofold on it (as we bought it in 2017). But there was a Michigan Sailer 15RH11 2-blade fixed prop in a compartment that I have as a spare. That fixed blade prop probably was the original and obviously a previous owner decided to replace it.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320  #32
Holland,  MI

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Feb 25, 2024 at 8:16 AM, Rich Allen via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   To Bruce's point, not all 320's came with the same prop.  We have a
Westerbeke, which was fitted with a 15R10.  In my opinion, the boat was
under-propped, and we replaced it with a folding Gori 3-blade (we like it).
Nevertheless, the original prop is available if someone wants it.

Rich Allen
1995 #265