[C320-list] Shore Power Receptacle

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 06:46:53 PST 2024

A few years ago I replaced my 20 year old  original failed Marinco with an expensive Smart Plug.  A few years later it failed and am back to Marinco, only problem was that the one available at my marina was to big so adjustments were required. So I was happy to use the SmartPlug but not to happy with early failure.
Ken Geiger#765 2000 Northern Dream

Sent from AOL on Android

  On Sun, Feb 25, 2024 at 8:28 a.m., Brian McLamb via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   Consider replacing it with SmartPlug receptacle. My 2006 model yr 320 was a
direct replacement with no need to modify the existing foot print. Bonus is
the ease of connecting and additional surge protection it provides.
S/V Serenity # 1075

Brian McLamb

On Sun, Feb 25, 2024 at 8:21 AM islgirl3--- via C320-list <