[C320-list] ORR/ORC Certificate

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 23:43:08 PST 2024

Hi,

I have just taken our 320 through a Category 3 check to do coastal racing in New Zealand and had the same requirement for the washboards.

In my case I used a screw down eye light on each board and then used a length of dynema to individually secure each board to a pad eye at the bow/front end of the companionway sliding hatch.

I am not sure if that will satisfy your requirements for the Bermuda race but it was sufficient for New Zealand’s Cat 3 sign off which is relatively stringent.

Cheers, Ian.

Solutions #1122.

Sent from. my iPhone