[C320-list] Selling our 1998 C320 See details

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 19 11:51:21 PST 2024

Listing for $56,000 for pics seeFB, C320 forum website, or email me directly (FB C320 Owners Group, Catalina Sailboat Owners group, and others)Boat year is1998. Located in Eastern NC (Vandemere) on the coast.
Yanmar Diesel3GM30F about 2800 +/- hrs well maintained

All relatedequipment on the boat "might/could" go with it. Lifejackets, Boathooks, fenders, round railing mounted propane grill (never used), etc....
Want to move up to Catamaran or cabin cruiser(getting old) but not in a rush. All setup for Cruising. Took this boat to Bahamas, Chesapeake, and Dry Tortugas. Ready to go. Hop on and sail it away. More Pics available. Just DM me. Very lightly used by previous owner. Brought it up to date with many upgrades in order to cruise. Make a reasonable offer.
USCGRegistered (makes recovery federal not just statewide)

Bought it in2014 from PO that only daysailed it for 8 years. Marina maintained.

right awayadded:New raw water pump 2014 done by marina in VA where we bought it before wedelivered to NC

Navpod for allnew instruments 2015

Raymarine e95Multidisplay Chartplotter 2015 (2022 Navionics charts)

Auto helm 2015

Windvane 2015

Pedestal cover2015

Batterycharger (old one worked/charged but light indicators did not) 2015

Batterycharger remote display at chart table 2015

Dutchman linesredone 2016

New VHF radio2016 (tied to Raymarine GPS for DSC)

Sail cover2017 (With Dutchman zippers)

Split Anchorlocker (2017) pics on c320 site

Wash down pump2017 pics on c320 site

Remote Mic atPedestal 2017

Dinghy Davits2019

Replaced (2)LA Batteries with 2 AGM (Total 420 AH)

Added StartBattery Grp 27 2019

(2) 100W Solarpanels- each with its own Contoller 2019

Remote ShuntBatt monitor 2019

Several lampschanged to LEDs 2019

New 100 ampAlternator 2019 (Choked to 80 amp)

New ExternalBalmar Regulator 2019

New Jib sail2019

Bimini tododger connector 2019

Several newrunning lines (jib sheet, main halyard, etc.)2023

New MaceratorPump 2020

Many spareparts.

Full HeavyCanvas Winter Cover (Came with boat from up North- We never used it)

We can alsodiscuss Achilles 10ft dinghy (2019)

We can alsodiscuss 2.5hp Yamaha OB (2005?)

We can alsodiscuss Cabin top hatch A/C unit.

May alsodiscuss Mast-Mate for climbing mast.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794