[C320-list] Selling our C320

Bill Aleshire bill at aleshirelaw.com
Sun Jan 21 18:17:41 PST 2024

   Anyone interested in a 1998 Catalina 320 that’s been only in fresh
   water Lake Travis Texas (Austin) pristine condition with a diesel
   generator and central AC with slip available?  Bill at Aleshirelaw.com

   Bill Aleshire

   AleshireLAW PC

   3605 Shady Valley Dr.

   Austin, Texas 78739

   [1]512  320-9155 direct

   [2]512 750-5854 cell

   [3]512 320-9156 fax

   [4]Bill at AleshireLaw.com

     On Jan 21, 2024, at 7:58 PM, ROBERT MILLER via C320-list