[C320-list] Domestic water

SARA SCHROEDER wanderingstar951 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 1 11:29:56 PDT 2024

I had a similar issue where the flow of the domestic water from the galley sink started to diminish the completely stopped on the hot side. The problem was a defected water restrictor that had been placed in the line right under the sink.  I removed it and did not replace it. No problems since then.

Sara
Wandering Star
#707/2000
Seattle, WA