[C320-list] Immersion heater

WindSwept windswept at stx.rr.com
Sun Jul 7 18:44:55 PDT 2024

Chris,

If you have the Seaward brand heater there is a reset that is located in the junction box where the ships wires connect to the water heater.  If power is applied and there is no water in the heater this is supposed to trip.   It is difficult to find and reset but this could be your problem.  Be sure if you poke around in there you have the power off at the panel first.  If you need further information I could send to you but not just now.
Larry
WindSwept C320 #246