[C320-list] Trouble starting Yanmar 3GM

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 18:57:08 PDT 2024

I had a Yanmar in a Capri 26 and a Catalina 28. In my Capri 26, I found that the electric pump had an extra filter in the pump. With a Rayco filter and the engine filter the electric pump filter becomes number three. This may or may not be a problem since I have a Perkins engine on Tortuga. But it may be something to check out.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62
937.885.9380 (o)