[C320-list] Seacock question

Greg Arnold greg-arnold at gmx.com
Sun Jul 14 17:01:45 PDT 2024

I put a plug in an unused hose on my boat.  No more chance of leaking
than on hoses that are still in use.  Actually, less chance since the
valve will always be closed.

You can get a plug from the hardware store, just make sure it is not
something that will corrode in the underwater environment.

2005 #1054