[C320-list] Deck diesel fill cap

Steve Weinstein srw_jags at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 09:02:16 PDT 2024

 I don't know about anyone else's, but the caps on the fill pipes are plain, unmarked.  The collars of the fill pipes on the deck are marked "diesel" and "water" respectively.  I don't like the idea that a water and diesel fill pipe are right next to each other even though they are marked.  I like the idea of a green cap for the diesel fill to avoid any mistakes.
Steve Weinstein,2000 C320 #722, Vega