[C320-list] In-mast wiring

Steve Weinstein srw_jags at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 12:42:03 PDT 2024

I should know the answer to this, but before I go poking around, where are the cable connections for the in-mast wiring and where to the cables run to the inside of the boat?  Do they run down the compression post, or are they under the headliner?  Are the connectors in the mast step or inside the mast, or elsewhere??  How are the accessed?  Thanks!!  I've avoided messing with the wiring in the mast, but I have a few problems that have now popped up that need attention.

Steve Weinstein,2000 C320 #722, Vega