[C320-list] In-mast wiring

Rich randnallen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:47:09 PDT 2024

Question to you all: is it feasible to put a round 2” diameter hole near the base of the mast to be able to fish out connectors and service them with the mast up? The hole would be covered with an aluminum plate. I have seen this sort of things on other boats. Are there reasons not to do this. It may help in this situation.

Rich Allen, SV Destiny, #265, 1995

Mobile device, please pardon any errors