[C320-list] steering issue

Louis Friedman loualfr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:02:20 PDT 2024

update on steering issue - cable is intact and has good tension. I tried
the emergency tiller, if I turn it, the wheel turns with it and vice
versa.  Actually  had someone  scheduled to clean the bottom of the boat
today - asked him to take a look and he said prop, struts intact, rudder
looks ok and centered(steering wheel centered as well).  I'm tempted to
just give it another run around the mooring field with someone spotting me.

Lou

--
Louis Friedman, DO, FACP
Woodbridge Medical Associates