[C320-list] Dead Autopilot

Michael Leschisin mleschisin at imagestudios.com
Tue Jun 4 13:51:48 PDT 2024

Hi All,

When I put the boat in this season I found the Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot would only flash “4000 WHL” and beep at me continuously.   According to Raymarine, the control head is shot and not repairable.  I’m wondering if anyone might have upgraded their helm and still has a working ST4000+ control head they would be willing sell.

If not, Raymarine says I’ll need to upgrade to a EV100 controller and that it should play nice with my existing wheel drive and other components.  Has anyone done this upgrade? Do you have any advice on the level of difficulty and trying to get everything to network?

Thanks Much,

Michael Leschisin
Wild Blue Yonder
2004 C320 #995