[C320-list] Stiff rudder turning

--Bill ackermwi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 11:03:09 PDT 2024

If you don’t know when your pedestal chain and cable were last lubricated, it might be a good idea to do it.  Ocean Navigator has a two part video of the process.  Part one is https://youtu.be/270dLsfbR3M
It’s pretty easy, except on my boat I had to remove an instrument pod to get room to lift the compass, which added another step.
—Bill Ackerman
Gulfport FL