[C320-list] Mid ship cleats

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 07:16:58 PDT 2024

"Any concerns/signs of stress on the genoa track and possible leaks?"
None.  But I would wait for a larger audience to reply, as I'm on a
mooring, and only use the midship when I dock.  Through the season, docking
is only a few hours, with the exception of launching and returning to my
winter yard, which I'm on the midship cleats for about 48 hours (my yard
requires midship for their dock, which is why I bought them).  But I've had
no leaks or signs of strain 8 years later.  I think some of the owners here
that are in the Atlantic US waters use these midship cleats when preppin'
for Hurricane forecasts.  I don't remember anyone mentioning signs of
stress, Lets see what they say.