[C320-list] Mid ship cleat

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Fri Jun 14 09:36:02 PDT 2024

I mounted a two bolt midship cleat on the toe rail.  That is solid glass in that area and very strong.  It was a little hard to get to the nuts, but not impossible and I fabricated some sort of backing plate.  The cleat was not expensive,  but I don’t recall the brand.   This was done about 15 years ago, and there has been no leakage or stress cracks.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676
Holland, MI

Message: 1