[C320-list] Forward Hatch

Cheryl Dahl dahls2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 13:58:03 PDT 2024

Thanks everyone !
I'm not at the boat this weekend
So I don't have any data on model.
My son spent the night on board last night and had trouble securing the
hatch this morning. He sent me a photo this morning and it just looks like
the UV rays have degraded the white pin.
I had assumed the hatch was Lewmar since the port lights are all Lewmar.
The hinges in the photo from CD look identical. I will verify when I get
back to the boat and let you know.
Thanks to all .
Cheers,
Steve Dahl