[C320-list] Domestic water stopped coming out of faucets

SV Osprey svospreycat320 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 15:39:11 PDT 2024

I say it this way because the pump is new and pressures the line, then it stops.

 I filled both tanks. Interestly pump does not pull water from stern tank. No vacuum. I disconnected and blew out both air vents. The aft valve has been closed and the system was pulling from the forward tank
Working fine. The sink then crapped out on me yesterday. I changed the pump, not an impeller issue. Water runs for like a minute but then stops but pump does not come on. Could there be a clog that only gets seated when the water is running?  Water runs for like a minute but then stops but pump does not come on.  Is there a manifold to split the head faucet ( which barely drips) from the galley sink?

Sorry this is a bit of a run on. Basically:
1. Galley faucet only runs for a little while then dribbles at best.
2. Head faucet barely drips.
3. Pump runs Initially then cuts out as if the system is pressurized.
4. Pump is not pulling from aft tank, only forward one, and won’t pull at all if I shut the little valve down near the pump.

Any ideas?
Elan
Sv Osprey
1997 Catalina 320 #451