[C320-list] Domestic water stopped coming out of faucets

Joseph Sutherland sutherlandweb at me.com
Sat Jun 29 20:19:03 PDT 2024

Hi,

I had a problem very similar to what you are experiencing.  It turned out to be a filter right before the pump under the galley sink.  It is a clear bubble looking device that has a metal filter in it.  I cleaned the metal filter inside and it resolved the issue.

Hope this helps!

1995 #217

Thanks,
Joe