[C320-list] Jib size

ARTUR PIOTROWSKI arthurpiotrowski at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 1 05:52:42 PST 2024

 Great question, can't wait to hear from other users. Previous owner of my my C320 replaced the original 135 with 110. Great sail (Precision Sails), but it really feels undersized. Considering a purchase of another genoa (135-150) for light winds and keep 110 for heavy weather. Thanks.

Art Piotrowski #330