[C320-list] Speed/Depth Transducers

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 19:14:54 PST 2024

I had an issue with Tortuga two years ago where both transducers were leaking. I had a tri-data system still in the box from years ago. When the boat was on the hard and just before last year’s launch I replaced both units. Last year the bilge was dry.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62
937.885.9380 (o)