[C320-list] Autohelm Upgrade

Steve Weinstein srw_jags at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 07:52:51 PDT 2024

 If I recall correctly, when I installed the EV-100 on my prior boat, a C270, the drain wire was just connected to the regular ground.  There was no RF ground point.  I think that it's stated somewhere in the manual which is available online to just connect to the regular ground.
Steve Weinstein2000 C320 #722, Vega