[C320-list] Mainsheet Clam Cleat Replacement

Roger Nitkin rnitkin at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 12:37:07 PDT 2024

 Joe,
I'm referring to those plastic jamb cleats for securing the mainsheets when they're off the winches.At least on my '97, they don't work well at all.
Roger

    On Friday, March 15, 2024 at 01:41:20 PM EDT, Joe Grande via C320-list <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:

 Roger, do you really mean cam cleat? As Sara pointed out the mainsheet is a jam cleat. The 2 cam cleats are for the main traveler. On Whisper #772, the jam cleat still works, but long ago I moved the traveler cams to the aft edge of the cabin top--MUCH BETTER!

JOE GRANDE

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device